Nonprofit organizations have unique challenges and needs in this current COVID-19 crisis. Below are resources to help serve nonprofit community partners and grantees.
Newly Added Resources
- Ohio nonprofits are struggling and adapting, according to a survey we conducted with Attorney General Yost’s Charitable Law Section.
- Discounted tools for nonprofits, particularly when working remotely.
- Greater Cincinnati Foundation’s resources for nonprofits
- The Fund for Our Economic Future is looking to match transportation providers to area nonprofits with COVID-19-related mobility needs. To get connected, visit paradoxprize.com and fill out a short information form, hit submit and receive a downloadable spreadsheet showing available assets or needs in your coverage area.
- Fundraising During the Corona Outbreak: Answers to 5 Pressing Questions
- Now is the time to focus on long-term relationships for fundraising.
- View bloomerang’s library of advice and resources for nonprofits.
- The Center for Nonprofit Resources provides COVID-19 information and resources.
- What does COVID-19 mean for nonprofits?
- Resources for Responding to COVID-19
- Aly Sterling Philanthropy's Crisis-Response Toolkit for Nonprofits
- Benefactor’s nonprofit resources for uncertain times
- Benesch Law’s COVID-19 resource center
- Read what 450+ nonprofits say their biggest needs are and how Catchafire is responding
- Clark Schaeffer Hackett’s COVID-19 business continuity & recovery resources
- Cramer & Associates’ top 10 nonprofit coronavirus checklist
- HW&Co’s COVID-19 insights and latest articles
- Measurement Resources’ tips for high-performance leadership in challenging times
- Mollard Consulting gives tips on making sense out of chaos
- Strategy + Action Philanthropy’s 5 things funders can do right now to help nonprofits
Government Programs & Funding
- Learn about the Ohio CDFI Network – certified organizations that lend at affordable rates and terms in under-served markets.
- Nonprofits can apply for the Payroll Protection Program through IFF.
- Byers Minton & Associates federal SBA loans and nonprofit eligibility
- Initial Analysis of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) (S. 748) for nonprofits.
- SBA Loans and the CARES Act
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s guide on government-funded loans for nonprofits.
- AFCPE®-certified financial professionals are offering free virtual financial counseling and coaching sessions to those struggling financially due to COVID-19.
Impact on Financial Markets
- FEG’s coronavirus impact on business and markets
- Glenmede’s COVID-19 insights on the economy, markets, investment and wealth strategies
- Northern Trust’s latest featured insights on COVID-19
- PFM’s current market updates