THE FUTURE SUCCESS OF PHILANTHROPIC ORGANIZATIONS DEPENDS ON DEVELOPING ITS MOST VALUABLE ASSET, ITS PEOPLE.
The year 2020 was eye-opening for all. It left us with a longing to be better – individually and collectively. It brought about a shift and a realization that there are varying states of awareness and that we have a role in the bigger picture for our communities and our state. We invite you to participate in a unique professional training and development opportunity exploring these topics and much more - Authentic Leadership in Philanthropy.
This 10-session virtual program will advance your leadership as you join a cohort of your peers on a learning journey. This year’s cohort will include philanthropy and nonprofit professionals, offering opportunities for learning together and in separate subgroup peer spaces. At the conclusion of the group and individual sessions, you’ll be better positioned to lead and support the success of your philanthropic or nonprofit organization and will have a network of colleagues to turn to for support and advice on your leadership path.
What you’ll take away:
- Strong, authentic leadership and self-knowledge;
- Knowledge of how to be conscious and intentional about leading;
- Competencies and practices in key skill areas; and
- A better understanding of your unique strengths, preferences and blind spots using the Birkman Method*.
Cohort to meet two times per month on the following Fridays via Zoom from 8:30 – 11 a.m.
June 4, June 18, July 9, July 30, August 13, August 27, September 10, September 24, October 1, October 29
Friday, May 28
Space is limited. One person per organization may register.
Members and nonprofits: $1,297
Eligible non-member funders: $1,497
Includes personalized Birkman Signature Report*, group and individual coaching sessions.
*The Birkman Signature Report uncovers a leader’s unique strengths, preferences and blind spots. This report provides all leaders with a comprehensive exploration into an individual’s approach to leadership, including:
- Detailed personality data across nine behavioral components;
- An understanding of productive and reactive styles; and
- Insight into leadership motivators and expectations for success.