Register for the December Health Initiative meeting to hear the Ohio legislature’s plans to end the year, including allocating ARPA dollars, and a look ahead to 2022. You’ll learn the latest about the Ohio Department of Health’s health improvement zones and how philanthropy can help move the needle. The meeting will also feature the Ohio Opioid Education Alliance’s “Beat the Stigma” campaign and highlight the work of the OneOhio Foundation. The Health Policy Institute of Ohio will share the findings of its latest report on Ohio’s approach to tackling overdose deaths. Members will highlight their funding activities in each area with a chance to dive into what they are learning that could inform your work.
What you'll take away:
- Updated information on the ODH health improvement grant implementation plan;
- The latest campaign to reduce the stigma around substance abuse;
- Key health priorities of the General Assembly and ARPA funding plans; and
- The opportunity to share your latest news and connect to peers.
Vice President of Government Affairs
Byers, Minton & Associates
Amy Bush Stevens
Health Policy Institute of Ohio
Who should attend
- Members engaged in health policy
Philanthropy Ohio members: Cost of registering for this program is included in your Philanthropy Ohio membership
December 13, 2021