The Associate, Donor Research is responsible for donor database management and analytics, donor research and tracking, fundraising campaign setup and evaluation, and management of innovation processes and execution.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Partner with Resource Development (RD) team members to understand and produce insightful reporting and analysis around giving, retention, engagement, demographics, etc. to identify trends and opportunities and support strategic planning leveraging Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases.
• Develop and maintain dashboards, scorecards and other reporting necessary to monitor current results and measure progress toward goals.
• Assist in the development and implementation of a year-round strategic tracking platform that ensures visibility to the effectiveness of RD revenue generation and donor engagement strategies. Collaborate with other RD and IT staff to conduct in-depth analysis when necessary.
• Partner with the Director, Revenue Innovation & Strategy to develop and execute a revenue innovation program. Coordinate with outside research agencies and manage relationships. Track budgets and provide up-to-date status reports when requested.
• Manage donor research programs and processes as directed.
• Ensure the CRM database and process is managed and leveraged, analyzing data and reports for opportunity and risk identification.
• Collaborate with the Development team to maintain integrity of donor data.
• Effectively and efficiently complete activities and meet target deadlines in order to execute successful events.
• Organize and facilitate additional projects and ongoing organizational activities.
• Attend functions and conferences on behalf of the organization to build relationships and connections.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
• Two to three years previous experience in database management.
• Demonstrated experience leveraging CRM a plus (SalesForce and/or StratusLive preferred).
• Strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and make sound decisions quickly and accurately.
• Ability to work independently.
• Detail oriented with strong database management skills.
• Familiarity with consumer research preferred.
RELATED CORE COMPETIENCIES: Accountability, Integrity, Leadership, Interpersonal communication skills, Time/project management skills
Applicants should apply by Friday, September 20, 2019 via the link below:
UWGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion