Marketing and Communications Manager
The Ohio State Bar Foundation (OSBF) a creative and driven Marketing and Communications Manager to elevate the Foundation’s profile and increase awareness of its vital mission: to educate the public about the rule of law and build a better justice system. Every year the OSBF grants over $750,000 to Ohio nonprofits that educate and serve society’s most vulnerable members.
The Marketing and Communication Manager will use their marketing acumen and writing skills to reach donors and inspire current members to engage with the Foundation in deeper ways.
The next Marketing and Communications Director will use their talents to make a meaningful difference. They will join a determined team working for equity and fairness in the legal system. They will tell the Foundation’s story to diverse audiences, bringing them together to work toward a common vision. By articulating the mission of the Foundation, they will inspire legal professionals across the state to contribute and to serve, guiding their profession and their community toward a more just future.
The Marketing and Communications Director will:
- be passionate about the mission of the Foundation;
- possess strong communication and marketing skills in a variety of media;
- be independent and self-directed, while also collaborating with internal team members and external partners; and
- establish relationships with donors, prospective grantees, media outlets, and the community that elevate the Foundation.
The Position Qualifications
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations or a related field [or equivalent knowledge and experience]
- Two years marketing and communications experience with responsibility for writing and social media
- Ohio residency and active driver’s licenseCommitment to attend the OSBF events throughout the state
- Master’s degree in a related field or JD degree
- Nonprofit experience; experience with fund development
- Experience with professional and/or member organizations
- Experience with video production
Benefactor Group is pleased to be assisting the Ohio State Bar Foundation with this search. Applications will be reviewed as they are received. All applications are considered highly confidential. To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to:
To review full job profile visit: http://bit.ly/OSBFMarComm
To learn more about the Ohio State Bar Foundation, visit: https://osbf.org/