The Nord Family Foundation is a national, grant-making organization. The Foundation, in the tradition of its founders, Walter and Virginia Nord, endeavors to build community through support of projects that bring opportunity to the disadvantaged, strengthen the bond of families, and improve the quality of people’s lives.
The Foundation seeks a team-oriented, highly motivated person to serve as Office Coordinator. The Office Coordinator will perform administrative and office support activities, including – but not limited to – the following:
- Maintain the Foundation’s website.
- Assist with all processes in the grant cycle including data entry, applications and reporting utilizing the grants management database, Gifts.
- Accounts Payable data entry and check printing utilizing accounting software, QuickBooks.
- Coordinate and record vacation, sick and personal time for staff.
- Provide administrative support to program staff and controller as requested.
- Coordinate building and maintenance needs including cleaning services, preventative maintenance and repairs.
The Office Coordinator will report to the Grants Manager.
- 5-10 years of progressively responsible office administration.
- 2-5 years database and website management experience.
- Commit to adhere to the Foundation’s mission, vision, and values.
- Associates of Office Administration is highly desirable.
- 1-3 years bookkeeping experience.
This is a Non-Exempt (40% FTE) position with extended hours on an as needed basis. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to AnthonyRichardson@nordff.org by Friday, March 29, 2019.
The Nord Family Foundation is a successor to the charitable trust originally established by Walter G. Nord in 1952. The predecessor organization contributed more than $12 million to a variety of charitable causes between 1953 and 1988, primarily in Lorain County, Ohio. The Nord Family Foundation has contributed more than $126 million to nonprofit organizations in northern Ohio and selected geographic areas of family interest.
The Nord Family Foundation is an equal opportunity employer, without discrimination because of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, or any other protected class established by law.