Professional Advisor Relations Associate
Pay Range: $40,000- $45,000
Are you looking for a rewarding career fueled by purpose? Do you want our region to be the best it can possibly be? Place and purpose drive our mission, so Greater Cincinnati Foundation (GCF) may be the place for you. As the region’s leading community foundation and one of the most prominent in the nation, we serve an eight-county region of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.
We bring together:
- Donors – Supporting causes and organizations that improve our community.
- Nonprofits – Delivering experiences that improve people and place.
- Changemakers – Working to solve our region’s greatest challenges.
Greater Cincinnati Foundation recruits, employs, trains, compensates, promotes and celebrates employees of all races, religions, colors, national origins, sexes, sexual orientations, disabilities, ages, veteran status and all the other characteristics that make individuals unique and extraordinary. At GCF, we have a clear vision: to be an employer of choice where a diverse mix of talented people want to be and can do their best work. GCF exists exclusively to support our community, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and mission-driven employees.
Our dedication to promote racial and gender equity, diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values, behaviors and strategic initiatives. We are fully focused on racial equity as an organization – it is more than a commitment for us, it is the foundation of what we do. Here are a couple of examples of our leadership in this area:
A message from our Governing Board - www.gcfdn.org/news/5-million-committed-to-racial-justice
A message from our CEO, Ellen Katz - www.gcfdn.org/news/join-us-in-solidarity
GCF is Silver Level certified with Queen City Certified (QCC), which is the first data-informed employer certification and cohort-based leadership program for gender equity in the U.S. workplace.
This is a key role in supporting activities of Professional Advisor (PA) Relations as part of the Donor & Private Foundation Services (DPFS) Team. The Professional Advisor Relations Associate serves as Liaison for GCF Investment Partner Firms,
Coordinates PA Communications, Events and Recognition. Provides Coordination and Support for PA Relations Director.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Support Activities of Professional Advisor (PA) Relations as part of the Donor & Private Foundation Services (DPFS) Team
- Serve as a resource for activities of the DPFS department with emphasis on GCF’s work with professional advisors (attorneys, accountants, financial service providers)
- Coordinate PA Relations moves management process, keeping track of PA team activity and serving as project manager, keeping team accountable for making progress toward achieving metrics
- Serve as primary source for creating and managing Professional Advisor metrics and reports in Salesforce.
- Respond to external inquiries from PAs, donors and prospects and provide appropriate follow up
Serve as Liaison for GCF Investment Partner Firms
- Manage onboarding of new GCF Investment partners including education of processes for introducing clients to GCF, working with GCF to create new funds and ongoing stewardship
- Serve as liaison with GCF Investment partners to set up new funds for clients including drafting fund agreements, creating funds and setting up online access for advisors
Coordinate PA Communications, Events and Recognition
- Coordinate with Marketing team to create PA collateral and website updates
- Partner with Marketing team to coordinate PA communications, including e-mails, mailings, invitations, reminders, and post-event next steps
- Coordinate PA events and provide support for PA related meetings
- Coordinate PA recognition activities
Provide Coordination and Support for PA Relations Director
- Facilitate scheduling and arranging presentations, external meetings and events with professional advisors.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate’s degree with at least two years’ experience in a project coordination, or administrative support position; or at least four years’ experience in a similar administrative support position or comparable experience.
- Strong administrative, planning, organizational and time management skills with attention to detail, including the ability to schedule and coordinate meetings, agendas, and other support needs for the Director of PA Relations.
- Experience planning and coordinating projects and timelines, keeping team members activities aligned, and demonstrating strong problem-solving and troubleshooting capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to identify procedural problems or inefficiencies and to recommend and implement improvements
- Strong customer service attitude. Ability to communicate and interact with donors, professional advisors and their support teams
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and successful within changing environment and multiple demands
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a highly engaged team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills—oral and written including the ability to proofread with accuracy.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Preferred experience with Salesforce, including managing data and creating reports
Wages are negotiable within the competitive salary range set by GCF. The ranges have been established based on organization, industry and national standards. Desired salary expectations will be discussed during the interview process.
This position summary is not to be considered an exhaustive description of the responsibilities which may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform key responsibilities. Please note that duties and qualification of this and all jobs will change as we evolve our services to our community.
GCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite all eligible candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply on our website at www.gcfdn.org/careers.