Your membership in Ohio’s statewide philanthropic network presents great ways to enhance your professional development and further your career:
1. Extend your learning by attending programs in person or from the comfort of your office and by reading the latest and best resources.
3. Seek advice and tips from your peers, posting to one of our funder-specific listservs.
4. Request a speaker on the latest philanthropy data and trends.
5. Submit an information request or request a sample document.
6. Volunteer for a committee.
7. Share news about your organization, for inclusion online and in newsletters.
8. Get free advice from our Lawyer on Call, an expert in foundation law.
9. Write a guest blog on a current philanthropic topic or project at your organization.
Claudia Y.W. Herrold