Philanthropy Ohio provides the network, tools and knowledge to help people engaged in philanthropy become more effective, powerful change agents in their communities. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are among Philanthropy Ohio’s core values. We believe that greater diversity, equity and inclusion is a matter of fairness and effectiveness in our profession. To have real impact in a diverse and complex world, organized philanthropy must effectively include these voices and draw upon them to intentionally engage issues of diversity, equity and inclusion in an authentic way. We encourage all foundation leaders to sustain leadership commitment, authorization, learning and outreach and strategically and intentionally advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organizations and grantmaking.
Contact Deborah Aubert Thomas to learn more about this initiative.
- Navigating Uncertainty and Unrest in 2020
- Your Black Colleagues May Look Like They’re Okay — Chances Are They’re Not
- Six Actions for Anti-Racist White People
- Dear White People: Use Your Words. Use Your Actions. Use Your Power.
- What can I do in the face of systemic racism and white supremacy?
- Okay, white people, here’s what you can do now
- Race, Equity, and Unavoidable Challenges for Philanthropy
- A new study, Giving Black Cincinnati, highlights the perspectives of black donors as well as their significant giving.
- Philanthropy Initiative for Racial Equality
- Understanding and responding to the needs of Ohio's local LGBTQ communities post Orlando
- D5 State of the Work 2015 Report
- D5 Partner Organizations