Philanthropy Ohio and its members strive for a just and vibrant Ohio through policywork that supports housing stability and reduced homelessness. Housing advocacy efforts focus on long-term, systemic issues where philanthropy’s voice can inspire, resonate and transform communities. When advocacy work and public policy aligns with funding priorities, Philanthropy Ohio members can have an even greater impact. By leveraging our collective expertise, authority and resources, we can scale advocacy solutions more effectively.
Monday, September 19 from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Past Meeting Resources
When you become a member of Philanthropy Ohio, you join a community of funder organizations 200+ members strong who are working to improve our communities! Already a member? Make sure your annual membership is up to date and you have access to all the benefits – from members-only peer convenings to public policy initiatives to the latest resources and networking events.
Learn more about Philanthropy Ohio’s advocacy work and how you can get involved! Contact Carrie Arblaster.
- The Affordable Housing Alliance of Central Ohio
- The Gap: A Shortage of Affordable Homes
- Equitable Housing in Central Ohio Report
- Ohio Development Services Agency
- Funders Together to End Homelessness
- Ohio Housing Finance Agency
- Ohio Housing Needs Assessment
- Challenging Race as Risk: Implicit Bias in Housing