Member Early Bird rate: $697
Non-member Early Bird rate: $997
Save the Date!
Each year, Philanthropy Forward brings philanthropy practitioners, thought leaders and community members together to connect, learn and build skills to advance the philanthropic sector in Ohio. This year, we will gather October 10 – 12, 2023, in Columbus for deep and engaged learning as a community of funders and alongside grantees and community partners. Over three days, we will create space for foundational skill development in the practice of philanthropy, examine future-oriented trends impacting our sector, harness the power of storytelling and narrative toward social change and build the leadership capacity of our attendees through dynamic plenary sessions, relevant concurrent sessions and immersive site visits and networking opportunities.
Dates to Remember
Philanthropy Forward '23: October 10 – 12, 2023
Sponsorship Deadline: May 15, 2023
Registration Opens: Summer 2023
Call for Sessions
The Philanthropy Forward '23 Call for Sessions is now closed. Funder members and Professional Partners were invited to submit conference proposals from February 10 – March 15 and those proposals are currently in review.
If you have a conference concept you’d like to share with our team, please reach out to Laura Smith. We will consider additional proposals on a limited basis to meet program needs.
Support Philanthropy Forward ’23 as a Sponsor
Philanthropy Ohio values having a roster of sponsors reflecting the diversity of our membership; therefore, we offer sponsorship opportunities at all levels with meaningful benefits to suit various needs. Supporters from outside the sector who provide services to grantmaking institutions and businesses are welcome to join us as conference sponsors. All sponsorship benefit assignments are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Select sponsorship levels confer additional benefits, including opportunities to speak through designated general session remarks and complimentary attendee registrations. Opportunities range from the $2,000 Supporter level to the $25,000 Platinum Sponsorship, with the chance to add your name to specific plenaries, signature networking experiences and other exclusive opportunities. Please see the conference sponsorship form, which details new sponsorship levels and benefits for this year’s program.
Benefits common to all sponsors and exhibitors include:
- Recognition on the conference website, in printed materials, on social media and in opening plenary session remarks.
- Visibility of your organization to over 250 attendees and speakers who serve as changemakers and civic leaders in Ohio and beyond.
- Demonstration of support and capacity to Philanthropy Ohio as we pursue our mission to lead and equip Ohio philanthropy to be effective partners for change in our communities.
- Opportunity to serve as a leader in strengthening the capacity of the philanthropic sector in Ohio to work collaboratively, build community and advance the practice of community-centered philanthropy.
- Assurance that conference costs remain low and accessible to attendees from around the state, enriching the learning experience for all participants.
To sign on and become a Philanthropy Forward ’23 sponsor, please return the sponsorship form to Martha Wood by May 15, 2023, or you can sign up online.