Become a Philanthropy Forward '21 conference exhibitor and tap into the ideal audience
Get your name in front of and interact with Ohio funders at the largest statewide convening of Ohio philanthropy from the convenience of your home or office! Over 200 individuals from all over Ohio will attend Philanthropy Forward ’21, including CEOs and executive directors, finance officers, foundation trustees and program and grants managers. Sign up now and become a Philanthropy Forward ’21 virtual conference exhibitor!
Conference Exhibitor Benefits
($1,000 for members and $1,500 for non-members)
- A fully customizable virtual booth on the Boomset conference platform featuring your logo, links to your website and content, embedded video, attendee meeting scheduler and rotating image banner
- Dedicated time on the conference agenda for attendee booth visits and exhibitor demonstrations, plus inclusion in the virtual program’s gamification algorithm to incentivize visits to your booth
- Robust lead generation and detailed reporting on your booth traffic before and during the conference
- The opportunity to conduct live presentations for attendees within your virtual booth and schedule 1:1 conversations
- Social media mention and tag by name prior to and during the conference
- Access to select conference networking opportunities within the virtual conference
- Complimentary access for (1) staff person to manage the virtual booth and access select networking opportunities
Exhibitor and sponsor space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
Maximize your conference visibility by bundling your exhibitor booth with a sponsorship package. In addition to the benefits listed above, you’ll receive:
- Your name listed in conference promotional materials and on the registration website, per the tiers outlined in the sponsorship opportunities document.
- The opportunity to link your support to broader conference content; and
- Social media mention in sponsorship thank you message.
Questions? Please contact Kaylin Bittner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will I get a lot of traffic?
A: We selected the virtual event platform and created our agenda with you in mind. We will have dedicated space on the agenda for attendees to visit your booth, and we will encourage attendees throughout the conference to engage with you. As an added incentive, attendees can win points by visiting your booth and interacting with you.
Q: Will I receive contact information for the attendees?
A: Yes, except for those who opt out. We will provide this electronically 2 weeks before the conference, plus updates for late signups.
Q: Can I create my own session or be a presenter?
A: Generally, we don’t allow exhibitors to create sessions unless they have submitted a session and been chosen through the Call for Sessions process that closed on March 17. You may sponsor a session or other content, per our sponsorship opportunities guide.
Q: Can I attend the sessions?
A: As an exhibitor you may attend select conference networking opportunities. To access the full conference, exhibitors must register and pay the appropriate rate to attend the plenary sessions, breakout sessions and more.
Q: What virtual platform are you using and who can tell me more about the technical elements?
A: This year, the conference will be hosted on Boomset. This platform has robust engagement opportunities and a strong exhibitor booth element, including the ability for you to add custom content, retrieve leads and schedule meetings with attendees. The Boomset platform offers more customization than last year’s Pathable platform, and time will be reserved on the conference agenda for exhibitor booth visits. Boomset trainings/demos will be provided as needed for exhibitors. Contact Kaylin Bittner for more information on Boomset and our virtual exhibitor process.
Q: When is the deadline to sign up?
A. The deadline to sign up is September 1, however we encourage you to sign up early to get access to your virtual exhibitor booth and to be included in conference promotions beginning in June.
Q: I’m interested in doing something with you beyond the booth, are you interested?
A: We like to build long-term relationships with our vendors and sponsors and encourage you to join us as both a conference exhibitor and sponsor to benefit from the unique marketing possibilities within each opportunity. Please the sponsorship tab page to learn more and contact Laura Smith if you have additional questions or other options you’d like to discuss.