Philanthropy Ohio is the leading voice to policy makers on behalf of Ohio philanthropy, working with members to bring the ideas and insights of the philanthropic sector to the table. In addition to being the recognized resource for policy makers, it engages in the public policy arena by:
- keeping members informed about key state and federal policy issues and how they impact organized philanthropy;
- helping members understand their role in statewide and regional issues;
- enhancing the capacity of philanthropic organizations to engage in the policy arena;
- building strong relationships with state and federal policy makers;
- convening policy makers and philanthropy around critical issues; and
- advocating on behalf of philanthropy to elected officials.
Foundations on the Hill 2019
Philanthropy Ohio staff and foundation leaders visited a dozen members of Ohio’s Congressional delegation mid-March, participating in Foundations on the Hill 2019. Contact Claudia Herrold for more information or with questions about how you can add and amplify your voice in Washington, DC.
Public Policy Resources