Name: Emily Anderson
Title: Associate Manager, Operations
Here’s what I can help you with:
- Finding time to chat with Deborah or Claudia
- Directing your call to the Philanthropy Ohio staff
- Connecting you to our committee work
- Organizing a meeting in the Columbus office
- Posting questions to the listservs or looking for a sample resource
What’s the best part of your job?
Being connected to change agents in Ohio!
When did you start work at Philanthropy Ohio?
I studied organizational communications at university. Since graduating, I’ve worked at a nonprofit in Washington, D.C., a family forum in Wisconsin, a resort in Vermont and an event company in Columbus.
What do you love about where you live?
I love all the coffee shops, breweries and great places to eat in Columbus.
Favorite brand or flavor of ice cream?
Ben & Jerry’s strawberry cheesecake ice cream
What do you do outside of work?
In my free time, I like to cook and bake, hunt for the best donut and spend time with my husband.